The following are some of the roles and contributions you can expect from our CIO consulting service
- Provide technology vision, roadmap and strategic/tactical planning, of IT systems
- Provide advice on evaluation, selection, implementation and maintenance of IT systems
- Develop and enforce policy, standards and procedures to ensure the protection of the company’s IT assets and the integrity, security and privacy of information.
- Maximizing effectiveness and minimizing costs related to the acquisition, implementation and operation of IT systems.
- Develop and monitor the annual operating and capital budgets for IT systems.
- Review all hardware and software acquisition and maintenance contracts, soliciting involvement and participation of other management team members.
- Analyze and recommend changes to IT systems based on requirements of users and develop effective and feasible ways to satisfy user requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate gathering, processing, presentation, distribution and use of pertinent information required by management to aid in effective decision making.